Saturday, August 1, 2009

WEEKLY REPORT ON NIFTY BY kadiyali - 01.08.09 (Saturday)

WEEK GONE BY

Nifty continued its uptrend for the third week after its big fall in the post budget week, and closed the week near high at 4636, up 68 points. Trading range for the week was 4420 to 4669. The high of the week 4669 was touched on Friday and the low of the week 4420 was recorded on Wednesday.

WEEK AHEAD

Having secured a positive close for Nifty for the last 3 weeks, bulls will continue to dominate the market,  and Nifty will be able to post gains for at least 3 of the 5 trading days of next week. Nifty will close the next week also in positive but with minor gains. Trading range for the week is likely  to be 4580-4810.

STRATEGY FOR THE WEEK

1. If you are long, continue to ride on your longs but do note to book profits once nifty goes past 4800. 

2. If you are short, next week will give you very anxious moments, and you may not be able to get a decent exit for the whole of the week, as nifty is unlikely to trade below 4580.

3. Accumulate nifty puts 4400PE once nifty goes past 4800.

STOCK RECOMMENDATIONS

Nifty is likely to touch a high of 4810 for the next week, and also to reach a target of 4900 anytime thereafter. However as the quarterly results season is almost over & there is no other positive trigger for the market in next 2 months, the days of bulls may be numbered very shortly. It will be prudent to book profits in whatever shares we hold now, and wait for a deep correction to 4300-3900.

OPTION RECOMMENDATIONS

Watch the premium of nifty call 4900CE (CMP 77) & nifty put 4500PE (CMP 109).

BUY 4900CE below 65 for a target of 135. Upon achieving the target, SELL and take out your money, invest the profits in 4500PE at the rate prevailing at that time, which is likely to be equal to the profits gained from 4900CE trade. Keep the 4500PE so bought for a target of 150.

IMPORTANT: (Announcement by Priya Suresh, Manager, Fiftypointsaday)

We at Fifitypointsaday, will start shortly an exclusive OPTION BLOG for trading in Options. Membership to this Option Blog will be only on an invitation. Those who are interested may email to fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com early.

23 comments:

  1. Dear Kadiyali,

    I have sent a request for your new options blog to your email fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Indian.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent a request for your new option blog to your email fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com

    Thanks
    Sanjay Chowdhury

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent the request to fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com

    Pl send me the invitation for joining in the new options blog.

    Kind Regards.

    Sai Prashanth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kadiyali
    I am sending a request to your fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com

    Pl send me the invitation for joining in the new options blog.
    Annamalai.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. kadialiji namaste,
    I have already sent an email for your option blog.
    regards
    sanjiv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kadialiji,
    I should try to exit from my short @ 4570=3lot with minimum loss and buy longs+4900CE<@60,please guide.
    regards
    sanjiv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I have sent a request mail to receive the invite for OPTIONS BLOG Membership.

    Regards,
    Arvind@9886879732

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir I have sent a email for option blog.
    THX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent request email. Please send me invitation to join option blog.

    Regards
    Arvind Katyal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, I also sent the e-mail.

    Please include me in this blog memebership.

    Thanks..Krishnan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I already sent the e-mail.
    Please send me invitation to join the option blog..

    Regards

    Selvapg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent the request to fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com

    Pl send me the invitation for joining in the new options blog.

    Kind Regards.
    Aijaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent a membership request to fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com

    Pls send me the invitation for joining in the new options blog.

    Regards,

    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Kadiyali,
    I have sent request fot the membership of option blog.
    Hope you will invite me.
    Thanks and Regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Kadiyali Sir,
    Any update on your calls on Balaji Telefilms and Arvind Mills?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Kadiyali,

    I have sent a request for your new options blog to your email fiftypointsaday@rediffmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Mohan.k

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Kadayali sir,

    I have a sent a request for your new option blog,

    please send me the invitation for joinig in your new blog

    thanks
    Manoj

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir,

    I have send the request for joining the OPTION BLOG, please send me the invitation for joining this group.

    Thanks & Regards
    Shuvra

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear sir,

    I have sent a request for option blog. Please include me.

    Thnx,

    Pradeep

    ReplyDelete
  20. dear kadiyali

    i have sent a request to join option blog from my yahoo mail.please include me

    thanks
    vijaya

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Kadiyali Sir,

    I have sent you that mail yesterday,evincing interest to join your option blog.

    Looking forward to your invitation.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir
    I have responded same day to Priya's mail regarding the membership but no correspondence/acknowledgement on that.........

    Regards,Arvind

    ReplyDelete