Friday, July 10, 2009

DAILY REPORT ON NIFTY BY kadiyali - 10.07.09 (Friday)

Running Views on Nifty Futures

11AM...Nifty Futures opened today at 4095 against its previous close of 4074, and is now trading at 4082. It has so far recorded a HIGH of 4099 & a LOW of 4066. Asian cues are flat, US futures are slightly in red, and European Markets may open in redy but could recover gradually. Infosys Q1 results have beaten market expectations, and may provide better sentimenst to the market. Nifty is likely to trade major part of the first half of the session in red, but may recover in the second half. NF is likely to trade today in the range of 4030-4140.

11.45AM...NF has broken its morning low of 4066 by recording a new low of 4055, and is now at 4070. European markets are expected to open in negative today with FTSE expected to open 15 points lower.

12.34PM...NF now at 4088. Go SHORT. SL 4129. Target - 4038.

1.30PM...NF after rising from its low upto a level of 4096 started sliding down, and is now at 4078.

2.00PM...NF has broken its morning high of 4099 by touching a new high of 4123, and is now at 4117.

2.20PM...NF has recorded a further high of 4129, and in the process the stop loss of my 12.34PM call is triggered. Sorry!

3.30PM...NF after breaking its morning low of 4055, slided down, down & down, falling below 4000 mark to a final low of 3965, and closed the day at 3971, down 103 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY'S TRADING CALLS

1. 12.24PM...NF now at 4088. Go SHORT. SL 4129. Target 4038.
Result: Stop Loss triggered, though later NF fell to its target & upto a low of 3065.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIFTY OUTLOOK

Nifty continued its sell on rise movements for yet another day, and closed the day in negative at 4004, down 77 points. FIIs net sold 903cr & DIIs net bought 886cr. Nifty has now recorded its biggest weekly fall of the year. Nifty now is likely to trade rangebound for next week between 3800-4300, waiting for a clear direction from the quarterly results due from next week.
Nifty levels for 13.07.09 Monday are: PIVOT 4036, R1 4097 & R2 4190, S1 3944 & S2 3884.

7 comments:

  1. Sir, I am tracking your suggestions and most of the times they are correct. Hats off to you!

    Sir, I bought nifty 4100 call options on friday at 118 and now they are at 69. Should I book loss on Monday or wait? Plus, is there any other strategy that I can take to cover my losses? Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,I am a regular follower of your calls I have a request can u post your calls on this blog as immidiately as on Money control as this blog also opens in mobile gprs. Many people can be benifted by viewing your calls at here also rather on money control. SO I request u to post all your calls on this blog as immidiately as on Moneycontrol.Your early action in this regard is expected

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir can u describe Y market fall so rapidly.I short as per your call but not put sl and after it I am able to earn handsome amount from your call.But I cant understand Y market fall so rapid that it not give many people to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear aijaz, hold on to your 4100CE, you will get your money back. In future, avoid buying of options like calls & puts. Rgrds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear musti,

    I have started this blog only a week ago, it takes time for me to study all the features. Gradually I will utilise all features so as to make this blog beneficial to me as well as to my members. Rgrds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kadiyali Sir. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, as per your call, I recovered my money yesterday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete